Saturday, February 12, 2005

What the Right is Saying

GOPUSA

I was browsing on this above site last night and got into a forum discussing Rice as SOS. One person made some points that Condi might not be the best choice and the rest of the bloggers pounced on her and declared their love, "no kidding," for Rice and then said prayers for her and for the president and asked basically to be saved from the awful Dems who are called Dims, "who just want to destroy this country."
This poor poster who had made some of this sites points, finally gave up after 3 or 4 attempts to just maybe this, and I don't want to ruffle feathers, but, and they finally made her cry "OK, I must be wrong if you all feel the same."
I wanted so badly to post something really scathing, but then I thought with all the trouble it would take to just register and then get kicked off, for one comment that they would just trash to pieces, not worth it.
Saw some other comments that they were worried abut deficits too, but didn't want the Dims to know. Then it would look like they were following our plan.
I would recommend taking a look at some of these sites and seeing what they are saying and also what they are planning, there is a lot there about future plans, etc.
We need to know what these people are up to and possibly infiltrate these groups, I don't know, what do you all think?